Thursday, June 12, 2014

Day 2 - 20 Facts About Me |:| 30 Day Challenge




♥︎ 1.     I was born in Colombia
♥︎ 2.     Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book. Of all time. I’ve read it too many times.
♥︎ 3.     It was surprisingly easy for me to go vegetarian. It happened in a day.
♥︎ 4.     I never have to curl my eyelashes.
♥︎ 5.     I’ve been sketching dresses/outfits since I was a kid.
♥︎ 6.     I wanted to be a pop star growing up. I loved Hilary Duff and Ashley Tisdale.
♥︎ 7.     I am a huge lover of Cupcakes.
♥︎ 8.     My dream vacation is a road-trip across Europe
♥︎ 9.     I started a draft for a novel. Have yet to finish it.
♥︎ 10. This is shameful to admit but, yes. I was a Twi-Heart.
♥︎ 11. I’m majoring in Biochemistry and minoring in Mathematics.
♥︎ 12. I am a Proud Christian!!!
♥︎ 13. Flower Child.
♥︎ 14. I’m a sucker for romance novels.
♥︎ 15. I absolutely hated High School up until my last semester.
♥︎ 16. Introvert.
♥︎ 17. I made up a type of folk-tale when I was in elementary. Kids still believe it to this day.
♥︎ 18. I want to write a story.
♥︎ 19. I’ve always been creative and hated the stereotype that you can’t be artsy while being good a science and math.
♥︎ 20. I want to own a farm in the future. (A cruelty-free farm of course).

I hope you are enjoying these posts so far. I know I am. 

Lots of Love,
Camila




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)