Monday, June 16, 2014

Day 6 - What I Fear || 30 Day Challenge


Fear. Fear is a noun, a living thing. It hangs in the air like a mist, it has a shadow, a presence, a being. It will make you it's servant. I fear many things (like many).

Age since I can remember to middle school:
This is quit embarrassing but I've always been scared of the dark. I mean what's there not to fear. Monsters....

Age 15:
I was scared of being alone. I had just moved to a new city. Literally a week before school began. It was so terrifying. I spend most of my high school career hating everything.

Age 17:
I finally made a good friend, though we are no longer close, whom I still love and who made my last year a blast.

Now:
I fear worrying about money. I hate, hate having to worry about that. I also fear not going to school. And losing my family members and losing my friends.

Though there are many things I worry about and I fear I also have a lot of faith. That if i put my life in God's hands He will work things out for the best and for His will for my life.

Lots of Love,
Camila



P.S. I've been keeping these short. I don't want to babble on unless I have something significant to add. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)