Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 4 - Dream Job || 30 Day Challenge


As the days roll on the questions are getting so much more personal. Which is cool but also more difficult to come up with an answer. Anyway, so what is my dream job?

Age 8:
I couldn't see myself doing anything but dancing or singing. I was in love with High School Musical and knew (still know) all the dances. I forced my friends to practice everyday.

Age 12:
I wanted to be a lawyer and a doctor. 

Age 15 & 16:
An author, lawyer, and a doctor. 

Age 18:
Doctor...dancer and actress.

Age 19 going on 20:
I want to create beauty products. I want to make products that make women feel beautiful and that don't torture innocent creatures. 
I also kind of want to be a doctor. 
I'm in between these two! 

Lots of Love,
Camila



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)