Saturday, June 28, 2014

What's in my Bag? || 30 Day Challenge :)

Hey guys! I'm back with the 30 Day Challenge. I'm excited to be back. I have very much failed this challenge but I really want to continue with it. I like all the questions!

I'm sorry for the lack of content lately. I've had some life things pop-up recently. Nothing bad I'm lucky that it's all good news but it's also very stressful. 

So here's "Day 9", What's in Your Bag/Wallet.  

***I do have some non-CF things. They are all things I got before I went CF or gifts.  I thought of not sharing said things but I have nothing to hide. I just want to be real with you guys. 



I got this bag in a store called dd's discount. It's a store very much like a Ross or a Marshalls. 
I think it was under $15.00 bucks. 
I think it's very much perfect for summer! 


As you can tell I use this bag A LOT. 

It's SUCH a sunny day today! I really wanted to take the pictures outside! 

These are the main things inside my bag.
1. I have a makeup bag from Victoria Secret. Yes, VS is not cruelty-free. I got it as a gift from my grandma. 

2. The little purple bag with flowers was a gift from my dad's cousin who lives in Colombia.
It's from a brand called "Raquira".

3. The sunnies are Ray-Ban styled from Hello Kitty.

3. I don't usually carry a book, I have it because I was in LA yesterday. I took the train and I thought I'd be fun to start a new book on the journey. 
The book is Love the One You're With by Emily Giffin. 
As it turns out I didn't start it. LOL 

4. The wallet is actually my mom's. I "borrowed" it. LOL. I can't find a specific brand on it.



In the VS bag. I have:
1. My NYX Face Powder :( It makes me so sad looking at it. 
2. A Milani & Jordana lipstick. 
3. The Real Techniques Contour Brush. I love it for powder application. 
4. A Gospel Track!
5. A Nail File
6. My Key. That's right not Keys. KEY!
7. Eye phones
8. a random non-CF lipgloss.
9. Flash Cards 
10. A flower pin 



Inside this little bag I try to keep all my lipsticks. It's definitely too small for the job, but I don't mind.
I have a lot of elf lippies. I do have one from Revlon. I got it before I went CF. 



Here are swatches of all the lippies I found in my bag. At least the ones that are Cruelty-Free.




I really like this wallet. It's very simple. I think it's elegant. 


Here are the mountain of cards I have. I have my credit cards, my member cards, etc. Also, my ID. lol. My Face. 


Here is where I store my imaginary money. JK. I had some coins in here but they all went flying inside my purse. UGH!!!! 


Here's the book I was telling you about.


Here are things I found flying inside my bag. 
I have a few packets of honey.
A band aid from Despicable Me which my sister gave me.
A pen and a pencil.
Some eyedrops. 
A Yogurtland gift card.
Some swabs.
Some bobby-pins.
& a Flash Drive. 
A lotion from Bath ad Body Works which again I got as a gift. 

I hope you enjoyed this post. It's nothing very glamorous but it's what I carry around in there! lol I also later found a Taco Bell green sauce! It's actually really good!

Lots of Love,
Camila




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)