Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vegetarian Lunch Idea || FOOD


Hey guys. 
I wanted to share with you a cute lunch idea. I think my vegetarian friends will find this fun. 



This is very self explanatory. I just peeled the skin of the apple. I think it's best especially if you don't eat organic fruits to peel the skin. 
I also squirted half a lime to the apples. I really like the tartness it adds and it also helps keep the apple from turning brown. 
And then I placed a bunch of beautiful rip red strawberries around the bowl. 



This is a simple but delicious salad.
Here we have:
1. sweet corn
2.chik-peas beans or grabanzo beans
3. kidney beans
4. a few tablespoons of feta cheese
5. juice of a lime
6. a bit of salt and pepper

Feel free to make these ideas your know. 



Lots of Love,
Camila


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)