Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Day 7 - 5 of My Favorite Songs || 30 Day Challenge


I took the liberty of changing the title of Day 7.  I'm supposed to share my five favorite songs. However, I refuse to even acknowledge the possibility that anyone can only choose 5 songs to call their favorites. It is like asking a parent to choose their favorite child. Am I exaggerating? I don't think so!

The first time I heard this song was in a Roseanne episode. Random, but true. Her friend Bonni sings it at a BBQ and I fell in love with it. I recommend you check out her cover!

I can't exactly pin-point what I love about this one. It's a combination of everything. The lyrics, the sound, and a personal relationship I find in it.

This song is perfect for the hopeless romantic in me. It's just another love song. 

Whenever I listen to this song it brings back memories too lovely and sad to think about. 

I have absolutely no idea why I love this song so much. I just do. 


Lots of Love,
Camila












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)