Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mineral FUSION Makeup Remover || Review with BEFORE and AFTER Pictures

Hey guys.
If you follow me on Facebook. You'll know that I promised you a review of the BEST makeup remover! Sorry that it took me a while to get this up. I've had technical difficulties! Anyways!!

I'm talking about Mineral Fusion's makeup remover. I was walking around Sprouts the other day and saw it on sale and couldn't help myself. If you've never heard of Sprout's it's a health-food store. They also have a vitamin and beauty section which has a lot of natural and cruelty-free brands. Granted, the brands are more expensive but I really do think they're worth it.

Online it retails for $10.99, for 3.4 oz. Some awesome facts about this product. It is hypo-allergenic and paraben free. I don't have sensitive skin but I am all for anything that is safer and more gentle on my skin, especially something that I will use daily on my face.

It's a clear gel. It has no particular scent, the only scent I detect is quite clean.

I've had it for about two weeks and I've used barely any of this product. You literally need the smallest amount. I used a small blob for each eye and a little more for the rest of my face.

I apply a small dot to a slightly damp cotton pad. If I happen to have use a lot of dark shadow I will hold it against my eye for a couple of seconds more, if not I don't really need to hold it against my eye too long. It's soo easy to get even that darkest eyeliner off! You don't have to rub your eye or pull at your skin. It's an awesome product.

I have a review of derma e's makeup remover (which I also love!) However, I have to say I prefer this one. For one, I don't have to use as much and I also don't have to hold the product against my eye to get the best results. They are both awesome makeup removers. However, if I was forced to choose, I would go with this one. You do get 3.4 fl oz with Mineral Fusion whereas you get 4 fl oz with derma e's. However, derma e's makeup remover retails for around $12.00.

I really love this makeup remover and will be repurchasing it a lot in the future. I have been using it everyday since I got it. I recommend all of you give it a chance. If you do please let me know how you like it.
** I was not sent this product. I bought it with my own money. This is an honest review. 


Here I have black eyeliner in my upper lid and lower lid.
I also have a thick (clumpy) mascara. I have five eye shadows. Under two primers. I also have eye shadow on my lower lash line. 




I did have a a lot of makeup to remove. I used two small blobs for each eye to get all the makeup off. I would go back and use a bit more. It was really easy to remove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please utilize this comment section for feedback. If you have a question, message me on facebook. It's easier that way to answer your questions directly. :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Main-nav-Menu (Do Not Edit Here!)